my Udemy experince

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my Udemy experince

I want to talk about my experience with Udemy.
Anyone with a skill must first use it to his advantage so that it can become a source of extra revenue for him. YouTube was included. I tried often. Sadly, the experiment was unsuccessful.  The material was pretty smooth on Udemy, where I visited. Additionally, dealing with pupils is reasonably straightforward. I started with one course with them and am currently in my eighth. The earnings are moderately decent.

Although it cannot be depended upon as a primary source of revenue, it makes an excellent supplementary income since, unlike YouTube, I do not need to regularly monitor the websites' algorithms for it to display in browsers constantly. Udemy will take care of the rest; all required is that the course has professional material and reasonable pricing.

2 Replies

Thank you Osama for sharing your thoughts.
Good luck on your courses.

Ahmed Jendoubi, Ph.D.

Thanks for your reply Dr.Ahmad, In order to promote educational material that meets society's standards, we must raise public knowledge of science seekers and competencies.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors