my course needs the purchase of a book, is this ok?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

my course needs the purchase of a book, is this ok?

Go to solution

I would like to create a course that use a well known book in my circle of expertise and that of students. Is it ok to create a course that needs the purchase of a book? The book is not written by me, and I have no affiliation with the author, nor get any commissions etc. The book is simply the best one I found on the subject and a course on how to practice it's content, I think would be very valuable. The book costs about 10-15 dollars new, used can be found on amazon for a couple of bucks. It's an old book that was written in the early 90's but it's as good as ever.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Anonymous, have you reached our team at policy@udemy.com yet? They are better equipped to answer these questions for you; and they'll be happy to help! 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hey @Anonymous, have you reached our team at policy@udemy.com yet? They are better equipped to answer these questions for you; and they'll be happy to help! 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!