my course needs the purchase of a book, is this ok?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

my course needs the purchase of a book, is this ok?

Go to solution

I would like to create a course that use a well known book in my circle of expertise and that of students. Is it ok to create a course that needs the purchase of a book? The book is not written by me, and I have no affiliation with the author, nor get any commissions etc. The book is simply the best one I found on the subject and a course on how to practice it's content, I think would be very valuable. The book costs about 10-15 dollars new, used can be found on amazon for a couple of bucks. It's an old book that was written in the early 90's but it's as good as ever.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hey @Anonymous, have you reached our team at policy@udemy.com yet? They are better equipped to answer these questions for you; and they'll be happy to help! 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Go to solution

Hey @Anonymous, have you reached our team at policy@udemy.com yet? They are better equipped to answer these questions for you; and they'll be happy to help! 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors