payment processor

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment processor

Go to solution

I am so disappointed because i cant find a payment method suitable for me..

(iam Iraqi) ....

papal did'nt accept my country ,,,,pioneer card fails to reach me iv contacted them for reorder card with shippment carrier fee but fails to ... now what to do??

i am electricity expert, forex coder expert , astronomy telescops maker,...

i have to much uniqe skills to share .... please please please Udemy add some another methods of payments (webmoney is very good,perfectmoney to ,even creyptos is a good choice) please think of my suggestions iam toooo inspired by udemy iam dreaming to publish my courses ...THANKS

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
AtilSamancioglu
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Payoneer doesn't only provide cash with Card they also have options to wire money into your bank account as well. Maybe you can consider that.

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hello man,.,no need to be upset,,,you can continue it with your payoneer..even if you dont  get your payoneer card...without payoneer card you can easily receive payment from udemy and anyother platform as well.,,you can also make your payment,,,once you will receive payment from udemy,,you can directly withdraw your money to your local bank,,that i also do,.i dont use my payoneer card,,this card is for only buy product from online or ATM Withdraw,.but without card you can continue to receive payment from udemy,,,,for more details contact with payoneer support,.,hope it will help you,,,,

Go to solution

Hey @Hadher, I'm really glad you got your payoneer card! I'd suggest that you write to their (Payoneer) support center, as they have the necessary fill-in data and how to correctly complete their forms. I searched for the link to Payoneer's support center for you. https://payoneer.custhelp.com/

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

10 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @Hadher, sorry to hear that our current payment methods are keeping you from offering paid courses at Udemy. While we don't have any upcoming plans to include a new payment method, I've gladly passed your request on to our team so they can consider future implementations.

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

feeling sad but thank you for fast replay and and passing my request to ud team

AtilSamancioglu
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Payoneer doesn't only provide cash with Card they also have options to wire money into your bank account as well. Maybe you can consider that.

Go to solution

@AtilSamancioglu when iv read you replay i went runing to the bank even forget that i hav a car and asked them about accepting this type of transactions it is ok many many thanks my frend

Go to solution

Hello man,.,no need to be upset,,,you can continue it with your payoneer..even if you dont  get your payoneer card...without payoneer card you can easily receive payment from udemy and anyother platform as well.,,you can also make your payment,,,once you will receive payment from udemy,,you can directly withdraw your money to your local bank,,that i also do,.i dont use my payoneer card,,this card is for only buy product from online or ATM Withdraw,.but without card you can continue to receive payment from udemy,,,,for more details contact with payoneer support,.,hope it will help you,,,,

Go to solution

@Yazdani Chowdhury  oh thank you so mutch man really this will help me (iam happy now)

Go to solution

Thanks for sharing this info, @Yazdani Chowdhury! 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

wawooo  oh thanks god today  my payoneer card reached me after 2 months of shipping  from usa to iraq....but there is an email notify me abaout my taxes detailed we dont have this in iraq (we dont pay any taxes for the government) is this an important issu???

Go to solution

Hey @Hadher, I'm really glad you got your payoneer card! I'd suggest that you write to their (Payoneer) support center, as they have the necessary fill-in data and how to correctly complete their forms. I searched for the link to Payoneer's support center for you. https://payoneer.custhelp.com/

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

@Abbie I love you and your replys abbie you always help me many thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors