upload a video, but I can't see the video on site

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload a video, but I can't see the video on site

Go to solution

I made a video. I loaded on udemy. I get the message: "Upload Complete", but then I can't see the uploaded file on udemy. What happens? Is the file being checked by udemy? I chose not to make the uploaded file public. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi @matematica , if you uploaded a promo video, this may take a bit to process and you will then receive a notification letting you it's ready. However, if you are referring to course content, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can help you look into this!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Go to solution

Hi @matematica , if you uploaded a promo video, this may take a bit to process and you will then receive a notification letting you it's ready. However, if you are referring to course content, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com so they can help you look into this!

Go to solution

Hi!

@MariaG wrote:

Thank you Maria! It's about a course content. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors