Not applicable

validation of a course

Hi,

Best regards.

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for reaching out! Before a course can be published in the Udemy marketplace, instructors are required to verify their identity and the email sent from our Policy team is simply a step of the Instructor Identity Verification process. You do not need to cancel your account. Please check out the following article for more information.

Generally, you should expect a response from the team in 2 business days after you last reached out, but I've pinged the team and they're aware of your most recent message. Rest assured, they will be following up with you via email.

Thanks for your patience!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Thank's

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for bringing this to my attention @Anonymous, the verification emails are meant to be informative but it's definitely not our intention to be impolite. I'm truly sorry to hear that your experience was not up to standards. 

Our team has now replied to your email and it looks like your account has been successfully verified! Congratulations! 

If you have other concerns or additional feedback, our instructor support team is here for you. Do not hesitate to reach out and let us know how we can help improve your experience!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI,

Ok I did recieved it

Thank's

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors