videos and live-meetings?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

videos and live-meetings?

Hi yall,

New here and grateful for some help. We are offering serious game - based trainings, i.e. our content consists of short videos and mainly in-class meetings (~5 participants per course). Is udemy the right place to offer such training mode? 

thanks and regards,

Julian

3 Replies
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JulianJürgn680

How are you doing? 😊 Thank you so much for your interest in publishing a course on Udemy. Udemy is an on-demand online course platform, meaning instructors must upload their pre-recorded course videos. We aim to offer affordable courses, so everyone can fulfill their limitless potential on their terms, whether for career advancement or personal interest.

That being said, there is no option available at this time to organize or plan live webinars on Udemy.com itself. 

You can, however, add information about the live session to the bonus lecture of your course. Please find additional information and guidelines about the bonus lecture here.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have additional questions. 

This reply is very great to us. spc this link sharing with reply is also helpful or us.

Thanks for reply is solve our query.

Best regard,
Pickleball Singles
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Rehmangill517

I'm glad it was helpful!

Please let us know if you have additional questions. 

Enjoy your day!😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors