virtualisation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virtualisation

hi guys am a cybersecurity guy and are wanting to post a course here and also use udemy importer for my domain with master study installed to check o ut what i post here will be imported to my website lms master study 

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MichaelBlen909, welcome, and thank you for considering Udemy to share your knowledge and expertise on cybersecurity. We appreciate your interest in our platform.

Regarding your question about using Udemy Importer to integrate your courses with your website's LMS Master Study, please note that, since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform.

If you have any specific questions or concerns about what you can do on the platform, please feel free to reach out to our Instructor Support team - they'll be happy to assist you in any way they can. 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors