what does this mean?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does this mean?

Hi, I'm trying to upload my lessons  - all of which are videos and its proving to be a lengthly task... but after a while I get "XHR returned response code 0"..... 

Anyone know what that means... 

and can I be getting on with other parts of the setting up process while the videos are uploading?  thank you!!

9 Replies

Hi @NickyBrowneMO if you go on with other parts while uploading then it will not save the work and videos and will show you some error.

And if you still experience the issue of the error Code 0 then you should preview your videos (as an instructor) after uploading it and then refreshing the same page will save your progress.

All the best 

KS

Did this get resolved? I am having the same issue. I am not moving away from the page but still am getting the same error.

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BatMan Please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com and they will be able to guide you through.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Try to clear your cache and refresh the page

I did clear cache and preview as instructor as suggested by others and it works

good luck

I'm trying to upload my exercise files in .rar format but it is not working, has done every thing

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AminKhaliq928 Please send an email with all the information you are trying to upload your exercises through this link. The support team is best equipped to help you with this request. 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

I'm currently having this issue, I can't upload any file to the course I made.

• XHR returned response code 0

I tried different files and different file formats, I tried deleting the cache and viewing as an instructor.

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Humam2104

How are you doing?😊

Can you please reach out to our instructor support here? They will look into that for you.

Fingers crossed you will hear back from them soon, and you can continue working on your courses. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors