where to find all the steps in a single pdf

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

where to find all the steps in a single pdf

there's a lot of information on the site but it's scattered all over the place, I tried to download pdf prints but it's very time consuming and now I have a bunch of random pdfs in no particular order. I watched all the videos but written information is better as unlike video can be reviewed quickly, and very quickly if on the first read one has highlighted the most important things. Is there a site where one can get a single pdf of  every step and advice  that is scattered on the Udemy site?

3 Replies

Hey @Anonymous, we don't currently have one single pdf with all the possible steps for every process (it's a lot of info!). Our support center here, however, can be very helpful if you search for keywords or by going through the available topics. We do have a pdf checklist where we've broken down Udemy's quality guidelines. Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have here in the community or sending an email over to instrtuctorsupport@udemy.com. We'll do our best to help you out! 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. I understand that not everything can be neatly laid out in a single place and in sequential order. The checklist you mentioned is neat. 🙂

ScottDuffy
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

This is a video training website. If you think "written information is better unlike video can be reviewed quickly" then you're looking to write a book. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors