wish to start a course to help write/publish/sell a book

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wish to start a course to help write/publish/sell a book

Hey beautiful people!

I can help people write their dream book -- thriller, short-stories, memoirs, non-fiction...etc

Is this medium good enough to accomplish that?

I understand much of the outreach requires tech-support. Is this dynamic, fair, convenient...

Please help!

3 Replies

Hi @ViveikPandit Wow, that sounds very interesting😎 I would love to see what other instructors have to say, but in the meantime, this section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

In addition,  I suggest visiting our Marketplace Insights tool. This is a searchable page on your instructor dashboard that shows you data on student demand, search volume, and revenue for a particular topic.

I hope it helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

I'm a writer, always looking to improve my skills and sell more books. First thing I would want to know: are you a successful writer? If not, the second thing I would want to know: who have you helped to success? After that, the course sounds great.

Robert Brown, Ph.D.
Unique insights for personal & business success

One other thought. I have sought most of my writing skills information through books written by great writers and editors. You might have to figure out how to compete with that group. Writers may prefer to explore ideas via the written word.

Robert Brown, Ph.D.
Unique insights for personal & business success
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
First-time course creation
Decided to take the plunge and create your own Udemy course? Check out some incredible Udemy success stories, and get inspired by your fellow instructors!
Top Liked Authors