500 T-shirts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 T-shirts

Go to solution

Hi everyone! where I find the link to participate the 500 T-shirt offer? Smiley Very Happy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey everyone! We just emailed the first 500 instructors to join the new community platform with instructions on how to redeem their free “I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt. Check your inbox to find out if you’re one of the first 500!

Also, due to popular demand, we’ll be launching a Udemy swag store in the coming months. Keep an eye out for more info.

Here's a size chart for reference:

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 11.23.43 AM.png

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Woo! Packing your "I Teach on Udemy" t-shirts this afternoon so we can get them sent out to you soon! 😄 

Image from iOS (10).jpgImage from iOS (11).jpg

View solution in original post

179 Replies
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

You can see it on the home page right underneath the search bar. I know there were 130 already because I was one of them 🙂 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Go to solution

ThanksSmiley Wink

Go to solution

how to know my Register number?

In my profile, it's showing  USER-ID/333

can I eligible for this or not?  Am very Excited for this t-shirt Waiting for a long time 😉 

Go to solution

mine was 633 noooo I'm waiting for long hours I hope it did did not.

Go to solution

Smiley Sad

Go to solution

WOW!!!! I'm 444. That's mean, I am in.

Go to solution

man how long you have been a member me 39m?

Go to solution

You have great chances! Don't worry!

Go to solution

It shows the time you logged in. If you logged in earlier, certainly you got it. Smiley Wink

Go to solution
My ID is : 367

Go to solution

My ID is 459. I confused of my first username's suffix was 633 or 622 so I think I'm not in 500 Smiley Happy 

Go to solution

I think we are also part of 500

Go to solution

Smiley Very Happy

Thanks! I hope! Smiley Very Happy

Go to solution

Do we enroll Automatically or is there soemsomet that needs to be done to be eligible?

Go to solution
It's automatic.

Go to solution

I think the best way is to wait for stuff to calm down, the new community has just been opened 🙂

Go to solution

So we are worthy? Smiley Very Happy I hope so that, because I've been waiting for hours

Go to solution

Me too! I hope we all can receive it!Smiley Very Happy

Go to solution

I'm preparing a course about web design, and I want to take introduction video with that t-shirt Smiley Happy

Go to solution

cool!Smiley Very Happy

Go to solution

It's true! Anxiety won't do! Smiley Very Happy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.