500 T-shirts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 T-shirts

Go to solution

Hi everyone! where I find the link to participate the 500 T-shirt offer? Smiley Very Happy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey everyone! We just emailed the first 500 instructors to join the new community platform with instructions on how to redeem their free “I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt. Check your inbox to find out if you’re one of the first 500!

Also, due to popular demand, we’ll be launching a Udemy swag store in the coming months. Keep an eye out for more info.

Here's a size chart for reference:

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 11.23.43 AM.png

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Woo! Packing your "I Teach on Udemy" t-shirts this afternoon so we can get them sent out to you soon! 😄 

Image from iOS (10).jpgImage from iOS (11).jpg

View solution in original post

179 Replies

Go to solution

Woot woot! Hope to see you wearing the shirt in your course 😄

Go to solution

I just got my T Shirt, I teach on udemy. First of all thankyou everyone at udemy.  

I did not pay any thing in Pakistan. Every thing is paid by Udemy. 

Moreoever it is not just a T-shirt to me, it is a love and respect given to me and for that I am again grateful to udemy. 

IMG-2531.JPG

Go to solution

So happy to see that you got it! 😄 

Go to solution

İlk 500 kişi arasında olup gümrük vergisi ile karşı karşıya kalan var mı? Özellikle Türkiye'den, nasıl halledicez bunu? Birkaç gün önce hiçbir sorun yoktu, gümrük vergisi de gözükmüyordu ve ptt kargoda görünüyordu sonra bu hareketler silindi ve gümrük vergisi ücretleri eklendi 32.2 tl.Screenshot_2019-03-21-20-32-48-886(1)(1).jpg

Go to solution

Hi @cagatay, we were unable to pay the customs fee when we sent out your shirt. We'll reach out to you directly to see how we can get this figured out!

Go to solution

Hi @JocelynH

I received a notification informing me about the arrival of my T - Shirt here in Nigeria but they're also asking me to pay before collecting it.

What should I do?

Thanks a lot in anticipation of a positive response from you.

Cheers!

Go to solution

@FXCoachTweetz Please go ahead and collect and pay for it. We will reach out you directly to figure out the customs fee. Thanks!

Go to solution

If I pay that customs fee and take the shirt, will you send me a free course coupon or token as 25 $ ?

Go to solution

Hi @cagatay, our team has already reached out to you personally. Please check your email inbox (sent on March 21 with the subject line "Udemy Community - T Shirt")!

Go to solution

I'm sorry for that I forgot that mail. Thank you.

AxelRittershaus
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yes, I teach on Udemy :)Yes, I teach on Udemy 🙂

I meant to post this already months ago... but now I remembered I haven't 🙂 

Thanks Udemy for the T-Shirt!

Go to solution
I've not received it yet in Bangladesh. 😞
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.