500 T-shirts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 T-shirts

Go to solution

Hi everyone! where I find the link to participate the 500 T-shirt offer? Smiley Very Happy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey everyone! We just emailed the first 500 instructors to join the new community platform with instructions on how to redeem their free “I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt. Check your inbox to find out if you’re one of the first 500!

Also, due to popular demand, we’ll be launching a Udemy swag store in the coming months. Keep an eye out for more info.

Here's a size chart for reference:

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 11.23.43 AM.png

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Woo! Packing your "I Teach on Udemy" t-shirts this afternoon so we can get them sent out to you soon! 😄 

Image from iOS (10).jpgImage from iOS (11).jpg

View solution in original post

179 Replies

Go to solution

Actually the user ID's being generated are sequential, and there was around 130 people already in the system before we were let in.  So if you go to your settings you can see your ID.

If your ID is between 130 and 630 or so you will most likely be recieveing a shirt.

Go to solution

viewprofilepage/user-id/333

at last, we have an id, right? mine is 333 is it correct?

Go to solution

Go to MY SETTINGS

it's a text under username like  "Change username for User ID 459"

Go to solution
Looks like your id is 786 and not 333

Go to solution

Well that’s crap. I was trying to sign in from 6 am. Just finally got in at 9:11 am. 

Go to solution

Smiley Surprised No encuentro mi ID...

Go to solution

My id is way after 1500 😞

Go to solution
Ah. I was just a few seconds/minutes late 😞

Go to solution

I count 145 users already members before we let in. I think they send t-shirts for first 645 except first 145, so you have a chance easily. Robot Happy

Go to solution
That would be awesome:D

Go to solution

what to do to get the Tshirt?

Go to solution

Hi Mohamed,

To get a free shirt, you had to be one of the first 500 people to register after the new community launch. We will reach out to instructors that win a t-shirt by 2/26 with instructions on how to redeem. 🙂

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Though I was in top 200, I believe that entering there one of the firsts there was already more then 100 people (Probably devs and beta testers) so I am not sure for other guys who joined 400th-500th.

MikeM
Storyteller Storyteller
Storyteller

Go to solution
XL
GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yes, there were 130+ people already in from testing and employees. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Go to solution

So the only way to get this t-shirt is to become employee?

Should I apply to some position at Udemy?

Smiley Very Happy

Go to solution

Well, I am waiting for that one too.. 

Go to solution

We'll reach out to the first 500 instructors who joined the new platform by 2/26 with information about how to redeem their shirt.

Go to solution
How to know who are selected as first 500? From user id?

Go to solution

You just have to go to the "my settings" part, you should see your ID in the nickname change part.

Go to solution

My ID is 539, Will I get the lucky shirt? Smiley Happy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.