500 T-shirts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 T-shirts

Go to solution

Hi everyone! where I find the link to participate the 500 T-shirt offer? Smiley Very Happy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey everyone! We just emailed the first 500 instructors to join the new community platform with instructions on how to redeem their free “I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt. Check your inbox to find out if you’re one of the first 500!

Also, due to popular demand, we’ll be launching a Udemy swag store in the coming months. Keep an eye out for more info.

Here's a size chart for reference:

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 11.23.43 AM.png

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Woo! Packing your "I Teach on Udemy" t-shirts this afternoon so we can get them sent out to you soon! 😄 

Image from iOS (10).jpgImage from iOS (11).jpg

View solution in original post

179 Replies

Go to solution

I am 1.90 cm tall 80 Kg , chest diameter 96cm

Go to solution

You are too small Smiley LOL

Go to solution

Hey everyone! We just emailed the first 500 instructors to join the new community platform with instructions on how to redeem their free “I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt. Check your inbox to find out if you’re one of the first 500!

Also, due to popular demand, we’ll be launching a Udemy swag store in the coming months. Keep an eye out for more info.

Here's a size chart for reference:

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 11.23.43 AM.png

Go to solution

I just got the email Smiley Happy

Please can you give some guidence on sizes?

e.g. Men's Medium = 94 cm

Thanks

Go to solution

Just added a size chart to my reply above! We use American sizing and measurements so everything's in inches.

Go to solution

I haven't received an email yet. Kindly please send it to me.

GregReverdiau
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

You were number 7516 to sign up, only the first 500 get a shirt. 

Greg Reverdiau - Airplane and Drone Training

Go to solution

I have got my T-shirt email, but I wonder which shipping company is used to send the T-shirts?

Can I choose a courier like DHL even for a fee as the regular mail is suspended in my country?

Go to solution

Can you share a screenshot of what you're seeing? There should be a free shipping option.

Go to solution
Yes, It appears a free shipping option. But is there a way to use DHL instead?

Go to solution

We're going to be shipping from our office! If you have any concerns about shipping, please reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com with as much information as possible.

Go to solution

i am one of first 500 and i also got first day badge which clearly show that i am in first 500, but haven't got any email yet 😞

GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

Looks like you were number 2585 to sign up so you were definitely not in the first 500. 

Go to solution
that is not possible, i signed up and check number of authors and my number was in 200, so how it become 2585?
GregReverdiau
Community Champion

Go to solution

Your user ID is 2585, that's how I got that number. It is incremental. Where did you find you were 200? There were 130 people already on the platform so if you were 200, you were on the platform within the first few minutes after it opened. 

Go to solution

I checked through internaional sizes and ordered one. But looking on this table I guess these sizes are very much different. Can I change the size? 

Go to solution

Hey @Sijal_Ahmed, feel free to respond to the email with your updated size!

Go to solution

Yes I did at this email id : Jocelyn Hsu <udemystore@udemy.com> Smiley Very Happy

Go to solution

@JocelynHI'm pretty sure I was one of the first 500, but haven't received any email regarding this.

Is there a way to confirm?

Go to solution

Looking into this now @CarlosDeLeon!

Go to solution

Hey @JocelynH   I just found it in the spam folder.  Sorry for not checking that before posting.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.