500 T-shirts

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 T-shirts

Go to solution

Hi everyone! where I find the link to participate the 500 T-shirt offer? Smiley Very Happy

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey everyone! We just emailed the first 500 instructors to join the new community platform with instructions on how to redeem their free “I Teach on Udemy” t-shirt. Check your inbox to find out if you’re one of the first 500!

Also, due to popular demand, we’ll be launching a Udemy swag store in the coming months. Keep an eye out for more info.

Here's a size chart for reference:

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 11.23.43 AM.png

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Woo! Packing your "I Teach on Udemy" t-shirts this afternoon so we can get them sent out to you soon! 😄 

Image from iOS (10).jpgImage from iOS (11).jpg

View solution in original post

179 Replies

Go to solution

No problem @CarlosDeLeon! Glad you got it 😄

Go to solution

Hey @CarlosDeLeon, I just checked and it looks like the email was sent to you. The subject line is "Thanks for being one of the first 500 community members!" Can you check your spam to see if it went there?

Go to solution

I am also in top 500 but don't get any email yet?

Go to solution

Hey @Ghulam AbbasI just checked and it looks like the email was sent to you on 2/26. The subject line is "Thanks for being one of the first 500 community members!" Can you check your spam folder to see if it went there?

Go to solution

@JocelynHI got that. Thanks for your reply.

Go to solution

Hi mam ,

how i can get my T-shirt ?

or how i can purchase ?

Go to solution

Woo! Packing your "I Teach on Udemy" t-shirts this afternoon so we can get them sent out to you soon! 😄 

TameraDion
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

So I am digging the colorful logo shirt that James is wearing...

*Brains behind Jason Dion*

Go to solution

Has anyone in the UK received their 500 T-Shirt?

I received a Royal Mail card asking me to pay a customs charge yesterdaySmiley Sad

Go to solution

Hey @Matt-Zindiak, happy to hear the shirt has arrived in the UK! We weren't able to pay for customs on your behalf when we shipped it, but we're happy to make it right. Someone from our team will reach out to you directly 🙂 

Go to solution
You did thanks:)

Go to solution

I did not receive it yet as I am in Pakistan, it take more time. I want to ask that, do we need to pay custom duty and other taxes applicable in Pakistan? Or these are already paid? 

Go to solution

Hi JocelynH,

I have also received a letter from Customs here in Slovakia saying I need to pay a customs charge before they will release the shirt.

Go to solution

Hi @DavidJamesAult, awesome to hear that it made it to Slovakia! We weren't able to pay for the customs fee when we sent it out, but we're happy to make it right. Someone from our team will reach out to you directly.

Go to solution

My t-shirt also needs to custom fee from Turkey. Need help please.

Go to solution

Hi @cagatay, we'll reach out 🙂

Go to solution

@JocelynH wrote:

@JocelynH wrote:

Hi  JocelynH, i . ordered my t-shirt that time but havnt received yet. please help me out. thank you in advance. 

Go to solution

Hey @GautamKumawat, that's strange! It's possible that it was sent back to us if the delivery wasn't completed. Can you reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com please?

Go to solution

You will get the email 

Go to solution

I was thrilled to receive a notification that I was one of the instructors who won a t-shirt!

I was in the hospital so I'm a little late to the party when it comes to claiming it, but it's ordered now and I'm looking forward to receiving it and more importantly, shooting some video for my next course of me wearing my new Udemy t-shirt!  Thank you Udemy.

I'm thinking about printing off all the certificates I have from the various courses I took on Udemy and hanging them in my office/studio. I think that would look kinda cool when recording videos. Hmmm... or maybe that would be too distracting to students? I wouldn't want them trying to read the different certificates instead of listening to what I am teaching. What are your thoughts on that idea?

At the very least I need a Udemy mug to go with my T-Shirt  🙂

Go to solution

Love my Udemy Instructor T Shirt!Love my Udemy Instructor T Shirt!Can't wait to meet everyone and learn on this incredible platform!

Jerry

Jerry Martin - Helping aspiring Artists to reach their goals and dreams.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.