A New Disruptive Instructor in Town!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A New Disruptive Instructor in Town!

Hi everyone, my name is Prophet Benjamin Masama. I am an Economic Prophet, who has been trained by God Himself on topics like 1) Blockchain, 2) Interdependence, 3) Business Ecosystems, 4) Group Companies, and 5) Private Cities.

I have included all these aspects in my planned course, my problem is the pricing? Do you think l should wait for the world to welcome me as a Prophet? Can l go ahead and charge a price that reflects the quality, importance, and source of the information? Can l start with a low price then increase as sales increase?

Thanks

Prophet Benjamin 

3 Replies

Since you are a prophet God called, make your courses for free.

Indeed you are right! However, remember that l also need to provide for my family. Since l am not taking any tithe or offerings, God has given me a tool to work for my living. It's like going to a Christian Doctor and ask for a free service.

In essence, people need to understand that God's servants are also humans with needs and wants. How are we to meet these if we now give ALL our professional services for FREE.

Anyway, l have published many research papers on SSRN, and made videos on YouTube. More or less the same content in the course is FREELY available. I am sure you will agree with me that l can't give my course to a Finance Minister for FREE right? 🙂 

Anyways, i understood. 

The knowledge about this is simple. 

First after you published your first course, make it free ehen you have some certain students enrolled, turn it to paid. with there reviews and the populations will encourage other new students to buy a course. 

Note: no students will want to buy new course someone has not reviewed. 

It would be hard. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors