A new path to success - Varun Joshi

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new path to success - Varun Joshi

Hey everyone! 

This is a fairly tough decision I've made, but I've decided to start freelancing & teaching on Udemy a bit more than part-time. I am a new full stack developer,  recently graduated from Udacity and been an Android Developer for about 2 years.

I'm passionate about new technologies, and I strongly believe Udemy and a strong instructor community like this can help me succeed. 

Although I have a course on Udemy, I'm planning to archive it and relaunch an upgraded version. Wish me luck! Also, I would love to connect with fellow instructors, please drop in a message and say hi! 🙂

Regards,

Varun

2 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Good luck with it Varun, I left my land based business two years ago and havent looked back.

@varunjoshi wrote:

Hey everyone! 

This is a fairly tough decision I've made, but I've decided to start freelancing & teaching on Udemy a bit more than part-time. I am a new full stack developer,  recently graduated from Udacity and been an Android Developer for about 2 years.

I'm passionate about new technologies, and I strongly believe Udemy and a strong instructor community like this can help me succeed. 

Although I have a course on Udemy, I'm planning to archive it and relaunch an upgraded version. Wish me luck! Also, I would love to connect with fellow instructors, please drop in a message and say hi! 🙂

Regards,

Varun

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Self-employment isn't easy, but easing into it with freelancing is how I did it too. If it works out you'll find it very rewarding. Good luck.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors