A warm greeting and appreciation from me to you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A warm greeting and appreciation from me to you.

Go to solution

Hello everyone.

First of all I want to take this time out to say a big thank you to all of you for receiving me warmly. I must say I feel like a new born overwhelmed with excitement.

Secondly, I'd love to be a guided by you guys who have scaled through to be here as instructors with the zeal to impact knowledge. So I humbly besiege you be my beacon  in this  journey of facilitating.

Once again with great love I want to say a big thank you very much. I love what you do and believe me when I say the world of technology as a whole cannot find its light without you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @lORDGIDEON-EL, welcome to our Instructor Community, we're happy to have you on board!

Are you planning on creating a Udemy course? If so, which topic will you be teaching? Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @lORDGIDEON-EL, welcome to our Instructor Community, we're happy to have you on board!

Are you planning on creating a Udemy course? If so, which topic will you be teaching? Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors