About the course

Options

Hello I was wondering if I can put pdf or world document files in course so they study with it or I need literally copy and paste my work in to udemy course lecture by lecture. I'm not that pretty to feel confident to make videos on and on for every single thing. Please help me with the question and I'll thank you for ever.

Comments

• LawrenceMMiller
    Options

Yes. This is what the "resources" tab is for. I include Word, PDF, Excel and even entire ebooks (epub) files as resources in my courses. You can do this for each lecture. In most of my courses I have an assignment at the end of each section of the course, which is presented as a separate lecture and includes a Word or PDF document that gives questions for discussion, actions, etc.

• Thank you for your time it really helped me out I'm starting with it all ready. Hopefully the course will be on in no time.

@LawrenceMMiller
    wrote:

Yes. This is what the "resources" tab is for. I include Word, PDF, Excel and even entire ebooks (epub) files as resources in my courses. You can do this for each lecture. In most of my courses I have an assignment at the end of each section of the course, which is presented as a separate lecture and includes a Word or PDF document that gives questions for discussion, actions, etc.