About the course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the course

Go to solution

Hello I was wondering if I can put pdf or world document files in course so they study with it or I need literally copy and paste my work in to udemy course lecture by lecture. I'm not that pretty to feel confident to make videos on and on for every single thing. Please help me with the question and I'll thank you for ever.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yes. This is what the "resources" tab is for. I include Word, PDF, Excel and even entire ebooks (epub) files as resources in my courses. You can do this for each lecture. In most of my courses I have an assignment at the end of each section of the course, which is presented as a separate lecture and includes a Word or PDF document that gives questions for discussion, actions, etc. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

View solution in original post

2 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

Yes. This is what the "resources" tab is for. I include Word, PDF, Excel and even entire ebooks (epub) files as resources in my courses. You can do this for each lecture. In most of my courses I have an assignment at the end of each section of the course, which is presented as a separate lecture and includes a Word or PDF document that gives questions for discussion, actions, etc. 

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor

Go to solution

Thank you for your time it really helped me out I'm starting with it all ready. Hopefully the course will be on in no time. 

@LawrenceMMiller wrote:

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors