Accounting

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Accounting

Hi my name is remon Safwat I want to teach introduction to accounting after that cost accounting

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Anonymous Welcome to the community! We’re happy you’re interested in becoming a Udemy instructor. Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can start creating your course via this link

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

Hi @Anonymous - Welcome! Before you create your first course, you might want to take a look at how many accounting and cost accounting courses already exist. I did a Udemy search for 'Accounting' and got over 8,000 results back. I then did a search for 'Cost Accounting' and got 10,000+. This means that your course is going to compete against many thousands of courses that already exist. So, be prepared that it might take many months, after you publish your course, for it to get noticed.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.