Angel Dragons Ltd Education for Udemy Students, Learn while you earn!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angel Dragons Ltd Education for Udemy Students, Learn while you earn!

Hi, my name is Coach Angel and I am here to introduce myself and the courses which will be soon available. Please feel free to ask question. 

A little about me 

I studied 6 years at University up tp PGDE Masters in Education and English. My native language is German. I love to travel,educate and work remote from anyplace. You could call me a travel nomade.

My aims are simple and my goals are high. I love to help others in building up their client base through all digital marketing tools, work off and online with individuals. 

What will I educate you in ?

We will have different Courses available covering various subjects. Our first courses will help you to grow your income during the first 4 months 5 times or more in what you invested. We will train you in trading, referring, educating others and being independent on location. I hope you will join me to my business trips worldwide!

My second course will be coverring Airbnb listings and how to start an airbnb business without owning a property, managing check outs or in, cleaning and earning online over PayPal.

Rent2Rent Strategies

Sourcing

Reverse Whole sale strategies

Digital Marketing with hands on from us to help you get your current or new business running.

As you see many earning oportunities just from home or anywhere in the world.

We are open for any students from anywere.

Build your income with us.

Let us know your interest on here.

Your Coach Angel

Anke Anusic, CEO
1 Reply
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Angelsdragonsltd Education  Welcome to the community! We are happy to see your eagerness to share your knowledge, this is a space for instructors to share some tips about the course creation process, filming and editing video sources, and more. Feel free to look for any topic of your interest.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors