Any plans to provide built in coding environments?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any plans to provide built in coding environments?

Go to solution

Greetings Everyone,

I recently published my first course. The current course is regarding financial awareness, in future I intend to publish more technical content. I was hoping to understand if Udemy plans to provide some basic building coding environments to help students move faster and finish assignments within the portal itself.

In case such a facility already exists, please guide me to the same.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous, congratulations on publishing your first course!

Currently, coding exercises can be created for the programming languages listed here. 

Coding exercises are an interactive tool that instructors can add to their courses. Students enter code directly onto the page and can run the function without switching programs or screens. The exercises also provide hints when the student made an entry error, so they can correct the mistake and proceed with their coding.

To learn more about how to create coding exercises for your courses, check this help article

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Anonymous, congratulations on publishing your first course!

Currently, coding exercises can be created for the programming languages listed here. 

Coding exercises are an interactive tool that instructors can add to their courses. Students enter code directly onto the page and can run the function without switching programs or screens. The exercises also provide hints when the student made an entry error, so they can correct the mistake and proceed with their coding.

To learn more about how to create coding exercises for your courses, check this help article

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Thanks @Bella 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors