Becoming successful

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Becoming successful

Does the course I created to pass my employment test count as my first course, how do I create more courses and when does the next course sale happen

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ya ali Muhammad Mustafa, 

Once you publish your first course on the platform and it goes live for students, you will be a published instructor. Below is a list of useful resources with information about how to create and publish your course:

You can create more courses by going to your 'Courses' page and clicking on the 'New course' button. It's hard to tell when you're going to make your first sale. As an open marketplace, Udemy is unable to guarantee instructors a specific amount of sales. Creating coupons or using your referral link can help drive more traffic to your course through your website, social media, blog, etc. We've listed some marketing tips here. Once your course is published, you will also gain access to a special forum here in the community where you can get advice from other instructors on how to market your course.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community  

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.