Beignner

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beignner

How do I start my lessons

5 Replies

Hi @SandeepRao207 Welcome to the community!  Our minimum requirement for a course is that it contains at least 30 minutes of video content contained within at least 5 lectures. This section includes extensive resources on how you can create a Udemy course and get started.

It is a good info for me especially as a new instructor, IS IT RIGHT THAT every lecture is about 6 minutes video, so If there is 5 video , it is the total time is 6 x 5 video = 30 minutes of Video. And I would like to know How is the requirement of MB of Every Video? I know that If every video is too high of MB size, It makes a burden to deliver to the URL, I would like your guide, If you have time any moment, Thank so much

For your introduction video it should make at least of 30 minutes total time of video for your introduction to your course section! 

I belive that is a true fact! 

If your planning to make a free course the total time of video content must be less than 2 hours. 

To answer your question on size of video I copied and pasted this under my uploader for creating a course! 

"Note: All files should be at least 720p and less than 4.0 GB."

I hope this helps answer your question! 🙂 

Thanks so much Sir, I expect I am going to achieve the Standard n try to give more than they expect, thanks very much the guide

Anytime 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.