CONGRATULATE ME

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONGRATULATE ME

Go to solution

Praise God. I succeeded with my first lecture on udemy. I believe it will get better with time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @LANNIKBEAUT981

Thank you for following up. 

The first video of your course is, by default, available in the course preview. If you don't want to show it in the free preview, you have the following options:

1. Replace the first video of your course.

2. If you prefer not to make the entire video available for review, consider breaking it into multiple smaller videos.

Please remember, that you need to select at least 10 minutes of your course for free preview. 

I hope this helps!😊

View solution in original post

6 Replies
DavidV.
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @LANNIKBEAUT981,

Thanks for reaching out. Congratulations on your first lecture in Udemy! 

I believe you will be getting better. We appreciate your effort to succeed in Udemy as an instructor.

If you have any questions, please feel free to start a conversation and we will be happy to assist you! 

David V.

Community Moderator 

Go to solution

I need to disable free preview of my first lecture. Reason is because the landing page video is a sufficient intro I have anabled another in replacement

MarinaT
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @LANNIKBEAUT981

Thank you for following up. 

The first video of your course is, by default, available in the course preview. If you don't want to show it in the free preview, you have the following options:

1. Replace the first video of your course.

2. If you prefer not to make the entire video available for review, consider breaking it into multiple smaller videos.

Please remember, that you need to select at least 10 minutes of your course for free preview. 

I hope this helps!😊

Go to solution

Many thanks.. 

Go to solution

Good day

Please the tax form link is popping invalid. How do I resolve this so I can attend to the filling on time.. 

Thanks 

Go to solution

Kudos to you! Keep up the good work!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors