Can't connect PayPal to Udemy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't connect PayPal to Udemy

Go to solution

Hello,

I need help. I tried to connect PayPal as a payment method.

However, It took hours yet It was still loading and not connected.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi, Veasna21,

I had the same problem, but after email the Udemy technical support team, their suggestion solved the problem. 

Here's what I recommend you do:

1: Try it using a different browser. For me firefox wouldn't  connect.  I tried Google Chrome and it worked.

2: Try another browser and use a different device (if you were using computer before, you can use a tablet or smartphone). In my case I use my smartphone and Google browser and it worked like magic--in less than a minute 

3: If it still doesn't work wait for a while and then try again.

4: If it still doesn't work, email Udemy support team. They'll respond in less than 24 hours and help you out.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @Veasna, M. I'll recommend you to reach out to instructorsupport@udemy.com the team will be able to provide you with further steps.

Regards,

Eliana 

Go to solution

Hi, Veasna21,

I had the same problem, but after email the Udemy technical support team, their suggestion solved the problem. 

Here's what I recommend you do:

1: Try it using a different browser. For me firefox wouldn't  connect.  I tried Google Chrome and it worked.

2: Try another browser and use a different device (if you were using computer before, you can use a tablet or smartphone). In my case I use my smartphone and Google browser and it worked like magic--in less than a minute 

3: If it still doesn't work wait for a while and then try again.

4: If it still doesn't work, email Udemy support team. They'll respond in less than 24 hours and help you out.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors