Canva Trainer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canva Trainer

Go to solution

Hi 

I am Abdullah Abbasi i'm a professional graphic designer having 1 year expirence   in graphic designing. I am a canva expert too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Abdullah Abbasi, welcome to the Instructor Community! It's great to hear that you have expertise in Canva and graphic design. Udemy is a platform for instructors to share their knowledge and expertise with students around the world. If you would like to create a course on Canva or graphic design, you can start creating your course by following the resources below:

If you need any assistance along the way, feel free to ask in the forum and we'll be happy to help! 😊

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Abdullah Abbasi, welcome to the Instructor Community! It's great to hear that you have expertise in Canva and graphic design. Udemy is a platform for instructors to share their knowledge and expertise with students around the world. If you would like to create a course on Canva or graphic design, you can start creating your course by following the resources below:

If you need any assistance along the way, feel free to ask in the forum and we'll be happy to help! 😊

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors