Certification.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification.

Are your courses recognized? Worldwide are you accredited? What international recognition for South Africa. Do you have any department of education in south African alliances or medical accreditation

3 Replies

No I don't have any course on Udemy which is accredited and primarily this is because I have never contacted the accreditation bodies for it, maybe there is a solution for it but that can only be given by accreditation bodies

Good

@HSE-Trainer wrote:

No I don't have any course on Udemy which is accredited and primarily this is because I have never contacted the accreditation bodies for it, maybe there is a solution for it but that can only be given by accreditation bodies

I've noticed that most of the better selling/top selling courses have "certifications" attached, but I can't seem to find the information about WHO or WHAT organization is certifying. What little information I have found are NOT what I would consider to be legitimate or meaningful certification bodies. Do instructors make up their own "schools" or "academies" to certify their courses? OR do they find legitimate certification bodies? And if the latter, how do you find a legitimate certificqation body?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.