cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Communication instructor

Go to solution

Hello! I just became an instructor and if you experienced folks don't mind giving an helping advise to a fellow colleague, it would be nice of you. Thank you.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Hey @Anonymous , we're glad to have you aboard here!

This post is very useful. It has a lot of information and tips regarding course creation from other fellow instructors. I hope you find this useful as well!

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I'll really appreciate anyone who would guide me on how to finish publishing my profile. I'm really having problems with the practice test section.

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello! I just became an instructor and if you experienced folks don't mind giving an helping advise to a fellow colleague, it would be nice of you. Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Go to solution

Hey @Anonymous , we're glad to have you aboard here!

This post is very useful. It has a lot of information and tips regarding course creation from other fellow instructors. I hope you find this useful as well!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

Thank you @MariaG @I appreciate.

I look forward to knowing you and others.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to solution

I'll really appreciate anyone who would guide me on how to finish publishing my profile. I'm really having problems with the practice test section.

@Anonymous wrote:

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.