Course Image

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Image

HELLO EVERYONE. I'M NOT GETTING MY COURSE IMAGE UPLOADED. I HAVE READ ALL OF UDEMY'S STANDARDS AND FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS. 750X422 PIXELS. MADE SURE IT'S A LANDSCAPE PHOTO, AND MORE…..

I WENT TO LOOK AT UDEMY WHAT OTHER PEOPLE'S PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT COURSES LOOK LIKE. STUDIED THEIR COURSE IMAGE. I HAVE TRIED HUNDRED DIFFERENT PHOTOS. NOT ONE PHOTO WORKED.

I SENT THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE FOR HELP TO THE PUBLISHED CLUB: COURSE IMAGE UPLOAD.

"I'M TRYING TO UPLOAD MY COURSE IMAGE THEN I GET THIS XHR RETURNED RESPONSE CODE 0. PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU."

A FRIENDLY PERSON THOR GAVE ME THE FOLLOWING ADVICE WHICH I REALLY APPRECIATED. UNFORTUNATELY, THAT DIDN'T HELP EITHER.

(CLEAR CACHE, RESAVE IMAGE,MAYBE ANOTHER FORMAT, TRY INCOGNITO.)

I EVEN SENT UDEMY'S INSTRUCTIONS TO MY FRIENDS TO HELP ME. THEIR EFFORTS ALSO FAILED.

IT TOOK ME LONGER TO TRY SET UP AN COURSE IMAGE THAN WORKING ON THE INFORMATION. I WANT TO MAKE IT WORK BECAUSE UDEMY IS A BLESSING FOR ME AND I CAN SHARE MY LOVE OF KNOWLEDGE WITH OTHERS.

I HAVE A MAC OS X THAT I CAN NOT UPDATE EVEN THOUGH I WANT TO. TO BUY PHOTOS I CAN NOT FOR LOGICAL REASONS.

COULD THIS BE MY PROBLEM?

I INDEED NEED THE KNOWLEDGE OF OUR MORE EXPERIENCED PEOPLE TO HELP ME OUT. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @OckertLotri471 Please reach out to the instructorsupport@udemy.com with the course image you are trying to upload and you will guide on what steps you need to follow.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

@ElianaC wrote:

Hi @OckertLotri471 Please reach out to the instructorsupport@udemy.com with the course image you are trying to upload and you will guide on what steps you need to follow.

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

Thank you Eliana.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.