Course Price Changing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course Price Changing

Go to solution

May I inquire about the policy regarding price changes for the course? Is there a specific timeframe that must be adhered to or is the ability to change the price at any time permissible? Additionally, are there any potential consequences associated with making multiple price changes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Ahmad.Elhajjar great question! You can change the course price anytime you want and how many times you want, just note that while you can change the price of the course at any time, a course can only be switched from free to paid once. If the course is switched from free to paid and back to free (or vice versa) after the course is published, the promotional announcements for the course will be permanently disabled. 

Also, please note that once you change your course price, the new price may not be immediately reflected in the Udemy marketplace or on mobile devices, and coupons that were created before the price change may still be applied to your course.

For more information on pricing your course, please review this article.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to help you, Ahmad! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @Ahmad.Elhajjar great question! You can change the course price anytime you want and how many times you want, just note that while you can change the price of the course at any time, a course can only be switched from free to paid once. If the course is switched from free to paid and back to free (or vice versa) after the course is published, the promotional announcements for the course will be permanently disabled. 

Also, please note that once you change your course price, the new price may not be immediately reflected in the Udemy marketplace or on mobile devices, and coupons that were created before the price change may still be applied to your course.

For more information on pricing your course, please review this article.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll be happy to help you, Ahmad! 🙂

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thanks so much for quick reply.

Go to solution

Hi, 

On this subject, if I change the price of my course will it go back into the 'Review' status (and be unavailable while in review?)

Thanks
Caroline

ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Go to solution

Hi @PropertyPho458 Changing the price of your course won't trigger the system to send your course for review. You are able to update the course price at any time, just keep in mind that you can only change from free to paid and once. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.