Course creation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Course creation

Go to solution

Hello everyone,My name is Elizabeth,am glad to be here as a budding instructor.  I am a certified customer service and Telesales marketing professional and I have experiential knowledge about my profession which I love to share with students on the udemy platform. I have outlined my course curriculum except knowing how to do the recording.

Please I need your valuable support. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Hi Elizabeth, we're happy to have you on board! A good place to start is the course creation section of the Teaching Center here. There's loads of information about recording and much more! You can also make use of the search tool here in the community. I'm sure you can find valuable content about course creation by doing a quick scan. 

The search tool is located in every page of the community!  :)The search tool is located in every page of the community! 🙂

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Hi Elizabeth, we're happy to have you on board! A good place to start is the course creation section of the Teaching Center here. There's loads of information about recording and much more! You can also make use of the search tool here in the community. I'm sure you can find valuable content about course creation by doing a quick scan. 

The search tool is located in every page of the community!  :)The search tool is located in every page of the community! 🙂

Hope this helps!

Abbie Reyes
Udemy Community Team

Go to solution

Thank you @Abbie . Sure I will. Thanks for the guidance. 

Go to solution

Thanks Abbie. This truly helps. 

Go to solution

Thanks Abbie. This truly helps. 

Also I like to know more about certificate of completion. I included it in my course landing page but don't know how I am going to create it. Thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors