Creating Certifications Aligned with Udemy Courses

W3CB
W3CB Posts: 3 observer rank

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to seek guidance on a matter that I haven't found any references or prior posts about.

We are currently developing certifications that are in the process of obtaining ISO accreditation. Our goal is to align these certifications with the courses we plan to offer on Udemy, ensuring that learners can receive a recognized credential upon course completion.

Could anyone provide insights or share experiences on how to create a certification option for learners that aligns with Udemy courses? Specifically, I am looking for information on who to speak with or the process involved in integrating our certification with Udemy’s platform.

Any assistance or pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Bryant Nielson

CEO, Web3 Certification Board Inc.

Comments

• ElianaC
    ElianaC Posts: 5,373 Udemy rank

Hi @W3CB
    Currently, we only provide the Certificate of Completion to the students once they complete the course. However, instructors have the opportunity to add one Bonus Lecture at the end of their courses to promote any other class offerings, products, or services they'd like. Therefore, you're more than welcome to provide your own certificate of completion within this specific lecture.

Please keep in mind that we have several rules to create the Bonus Lecture. For more details, please check out our Help Center.

I also recommend reaching out to our policy team directly at policy@udemy.com.

I hope this helps!

Eliana

Udemy Community Moderator

• W3CB
    W3CB Posts: 3 observer rank

Thank you Eliana,
    Here is what I am asking.
    The W3CB is in the process of having our certifications ISO accredited.
    As part of the process, we have created courses that will be offered here on Udemy that will allow learners to take and progress through. So no off-site promotion for courses.

The query is, how can we include our certifications as an incentive to learners as part of their course selection process?

Bryant