Creating my first course

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating my first course

Hi everyone,

Am Adimora Chinyere and am from Nigeria.

Feels so good to be part of this great community.

So when I saw this opportunity on LinkedIn,I thought to myself why not take it and make full use of it.

So am here today and so happy I took the bold step. 

Am seriously loving the atmosphere around here. 

I wanted to do something different, so i decided to teach language (Igbo Language in particular). Igbo language is a language spoken by the South-Easten people of Nigeria.

Please I need your advice wgetgew to continue or switch to another course.

Thanks!!!

Adimora Chinyere Ezinwanne.Adimora Chinyere Ezinwanne.

2 Replies

Hi @AdimoraChimex ,  welcome to the community!

SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Welcome @AdimoraChimex , great idea, however, understand that this is a small niche. You will have to bring out your best course and marketing ideas to make it happen for you. Check out other foreign language teaching courses for some inspiration and enjoy the process.

You can make it in a niche market - even a small one - I certainly have.

The best advice I can give you only teach subjects that you are an expert in and you are totally passionate and love. This is always a great start. 

From here enrol in Udemys excellent how-to courses as they will take you step by step through the course creation process.

Good luck and enjoy the journey - keep a sense of childlike fun.

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.