Do coupons cause courses send back to review again?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do coupons cause courses send back to review again?

Go to solution

Hi everyone!

As a new bee still getting used to the system. It is not easy and a bit painful process.

I have a published course and i want to define a coupon for it. Will that cause this course to send back to review again, or will it be effective immediately?

On another note could someone tell me what actions cause a course to be send back to review again?

- Adding/removing/replacing in cirrucilum,

- Changing the audience privacy,

- Changing the price/promotions/coupons

- Switching from/to free to paid (i know this impacts my rankings/listings at UDEMY)

- Changing any information at the course landing page

- Adding quizes/practise tests

- Changing the free preview video of the course

- etc.

Thank you so much,

Aydogan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Issuing coupons will NOT send the course back to review.

Others may correct me, but I think it's the same for the other actions you listed. They will NOT send the course back to review.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Go to solution

Issuing coupons will NOT send the course back to review.

Others may correct me, but I think it's the same for the other actions you listed. They will NOT send the course back to review.

Go to solution

Yes.one has to do much home work before creating a course.

Go to solution

Thanks Carsten,

I have changed one of my courses from hidden to public in order it to be listed under UDEMY, the course send back to review. Then i had to do the same for my other hidden courses, those were published with hidden status, and they are all now under review. 😞

Aydoğan

Go to solution

Hi there.

As a learner I think...you have to wait for review or mail at.

instructorsupport@udemy.com

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.