Educational

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Educational

Go to solution

I am a university student. I have no experience of teaching like other udemy instructors except giving tutor to my class mates. But I am interested to make educational courses. Can I?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

You don't need teaching experience to get started on Udemy - I didn't have any when I started. Anyone can publish a course here.

But for your courses to be successful, you will need to have excellent presentation skills and confidence in the subject you are teaching. That's not the only factor for success, but it's an important one.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
FrankKane
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

You don't need teaching experience to get started on Udemy - I didn't have any when I started. Anyone can publish a course here.

But for your courses to be successful, you will need to have excellent presentation skills and confidence in the subject you are teaching. That's not the only factor for success, but it's an important one.

Go to solution

Thanks FrankKane

Go to solution

Yes sure

Go to solution

If you are a talented and skilled person udemy is the best platform to work. Anyother teaching experiences is not necessary.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors