English Course for Grade 10 to 12 (Cbse)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

English Course for Grade 10 to 12 (Cbse)

I have been teaching English (for the last 29 years) to grades 10,11 and 12 in India. I use images, audios, music and audio-visuals enhacements to make the subject/topic interesting. I have also prepared MCQs and worksheets to enrich the teaching learning process. Could someone suggest whether this could be a viable course on Udemy? 

Thanks

3 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Oriental52 Welcome to the community! Since we function primarily as an on-demand, video-based platform, you’ll need to upload your video files directly to Udemy. In other words, students must be able to view your course lectures on the Udemy platform. You can find more information on how to outline your course here. 

Please know that you can use the search bar option to look for course creation posts from other instructors to learn more about their experience too. 

Good Luck 

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community

Welcome and wishing you all the best .

@Oriental52 wrote:

I have been teaching English (for the last 29 years) to grades 10,11 and 12 in India. I use images, audios, music and audio-visuals enhacements to make the subject/topic interesting. I have also prepared MCQs and worksheets to enrich the teaching learning process. Could someone suggest whether this could be a viable course on Udemy? 

Thanks

Is it live now?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.