Exciting news!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exciting news!

Go to solution

Udemy Instructors, 

As you may have already read, we’re sharing some great news today. Benesse, our long-time strategic partner in Japan, is investing $50 million in Udemy with a valuation of $2 billion. This investment demonstrates Benesse’s confidence in us and our work together and offers an exciting opportunity for us to further invest in scaling Udemy around the world.

I believe we’re still in the earliest days of realizing the potential of learning online, and I’m incredibly optimistic about our shared future. Together, we’re partners in bringing the world’s expertise to millions of students around the world and enabling people everywhere to progress in their professions and their passions.

We’re grateful that each of you made the decision to teach on Udemy, and we’re eager to move even more boldly to help share your knowledge with the world and improve lives through learning.

Cheers to our continued partnership, 

Gregg

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Go to solution

Awesome. Best of the best learning course marketplace.

@GreggC wrote:

Udemy Instructors, 

As you may have already read, we’re sharing some great news today. Benesse, our long-time strategic partner in Japan, is investing $50 million in Udemy with a valuation of $2 billion. This investment demonstrates Benesse’s confidence in us and our work together and offers an exciting opportunity for us to further invest in scaling Udemy around the world.

I believe we’re still in the earliest days of realizing the potential of learning online, and I’m incredibly optimistic about our shared future. Together, we’re partners in bringing the world’s expertise to millions of students around the world and enabling people everywhere to progress in their professions and their passions.

We’re grateful that each of you made the decision to teach on Udemy, and we’re eager to move even more boldly to help share your knowledge with the world and improve lives through learning.

Cheers to our continued partnership, 

Gregg

View solution in original post

Go to solution

I'm a top instructor in the Russian-speaking marketplace which is actively developing nowadays. I was thinking for some time about the possibility to build some kind of an instructor's community here in Moscow, Russia. That could help to grow the Russian-speaking market even quicker. That would be super cool if someday Udemy had opened another office in Moscow))) I would also be proud of being one of Udemy's team members. Is there any kind of option to collaborate with Udemy in this field?

Go to solution

Hi! @_lutfor 

I hope that you are well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

You may be contacted with @MdJahangirAlam

Thanks for your contact!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

61 Replies

Go to solution

Nice job, Udemy team!

Go to solution

Great news! 👍👏

Go to solution

Hi! @AdeelaZahid1214 

I hope that you are very well. Welcome to you and Udemy Community!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Thanks for your post!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Congratulations ! This is amazing news. 
After publishing my first 2 courses a few years ago, I've been planning a number of new courses to be released in 2020, starting next week. To say this is motivating would be a vast understatement. 

2020... sounds like 20 is the magic number, so let's see if I can release anything close to that number of courses in the remaining 10 months of the year. Most of the courses are already scripted and they follow a common model, so 10 is definitely doable, but I'm going to try to push the enveloppe here. So let's get busy. 

Go to solution

Wonderful to hear about that. Mostly not about the amount of money, but about finding and building trust between strong and global partners. Godo job Gregg and the entire Udemy team!

Go to solution

I like it also grat for it. I am pride  of working with you have  developed and lbuilt an excellent team.

Go to solution

Thank you it is an honor to be apart of the Udemy family

Go to solution

Congrats!!!

Go to solution

Hi! @KKalantzi 

Thanks for your reply!!! Go ahead!!! Move ahead!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Hi! @Myusufe 

Thanks for your post!!!🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Well done Team udemy- what an epic achievement- thanks for letting us know!! 

Go to solution

Hi! @SalJade 

Congratulations for your post!!! Thanks!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Great to read this! All the best, Udemy!

Go to solution

@GreggC nice to hear such news from your end.

CEO
AXE Consultant

Go to solution

Good day everyone. I have not been on for a while. Been busy. But I want to say let us stay calm during this time.

I see a lot of platforms where people are using.  And some are not so good. But as instructors let us be true to our work.

let us be leaders in helping and not so much as money. The money will come when we produce good stuff. 

Be safe out there and do what the doctors say do stay in home , wash our hands.  

Be safe blessings 

Go to solution

Hi! @MascheriaGP632 

Thanks for your post!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Hi! @MascheriaGP632 

Congratulations for your like!!! 🌹🌹🌹🌹

Kazi Harun-or-Rashid

Go to solution

Well, this is better late than never lol. Thank you so much. I am so sorry. 

Go to solution

@GreggC 

Wonderful news, congratulation.

"Benesse, our long-time strategic partner in Japan, is investing $50 million in Udemy with a valuation of $2 billion."

May I know what is Udemy development with regards to entry into China market? I have courses in both English and Chinese. The English courses entrollments are picking up steadily, but not the Chinese courses. 

Thank you for your attention.

Regards

Teaching "Ancient Wisdom Today Well Being"

Go to solution

Great news!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.