Exited & happy to be a new Instructor in here. Better late than never :D

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exited & happy to be a new Instructor in here. Better late than never :D

Go to solution

Hi happy instructor world community, so nice to meet you all. 

I am an unschooling teacher, so I really dont understand myself why I did not enter in here as an instructor before, but ey, better late than never right 😄

I want from this very beginning to give thaks to the developers, as I believe the whole future education system will be in a place like this, where children and adult choose what they like to learn, instead of everybody learning the same things and not by any free will at all. So thank You really so much for having obviously had this same vision for a long time. 

As I have started to structure my first course, I had met some small silly problems under my way, and I want to show my deepest respect to all of you who are working in the chat help center, because OMG ....all mys problems has been solved in less than minutes and You have all been so kind and I felt You a lot, so no robots workiing in here and that is just amazing and inspiring.

Also I had some technical improvement to the platform setup (small color nuances and spaces in the curriculum page and wrote the suggestions to the chathelpers who imediately contacted the technical team and vupty....they fixed it. Just wauuu. 

Thank You over all!

My first course is now structured, my studio set up for the first recording trials, so now I really just need a bath and set my curls and hopefully my trial video will be recieved by udemy this afternoon.

All my love and wished for a wonderful day to all of You ❤️

XX

Anette Aurora

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Go to solution

Welcome Anette! Yes! Better late than never. I love your enthusiasm. I am new to this as well and will be sending in my trial video today. I'm so excited. For both of us! Best of luck to you on all your endeavors! 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Go to solution

Welcome Anette! Yes! Better late than never. I love your enthusiasm. I am new to this as well and will be sending in my trial video today. I'm so excited. For both of us! Best of luck to you on all your endeavors! 

Go to solution

Thank You so much NotaryTree and welcome to you too. So we go have both send in our first trial video today....yiiii...good in us 😀

Thank you for replying....let's support each other on our ways 🙏

Warm hugs from cold Denmark 🤗

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Welcome @AnetteAurora and @NotaryTree, we're happy to have you both here! 

Glad to hear you will be publishing your first course soon. Once your course is live, you will also get access to a special space here in the community called 'Published Instructor Club' with many more discussions relevant to the next steps of your journey teaching with Udemy. 

Wishing you all the best and we'll be here if you need help with anything. Have a great week ahead! 😊

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Go to solution

Thank You so much. I really feel so welcome 🤗

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Bella_0-1642712253690.gif

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors