Expected payment date has passed but didn't received payment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expected payment date has passed but didn't received payment

Hi my expected monthly payment date was 7th Jan 2022 but no payment has been received yet . My PayPal account is linked and Active . I sent email and also raised a support request about it but there is no response from support team till now . Help me with the situation . Ticket no. / Request no. Is #6886463 .

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check from tomorrow onwards because the 7th was Friday for which they made you the payment mandate but the accounting will do it on the first working day

Thanks RobertoSantoli For your reply , let's wait 1-2 days and see what happens .

Hi, I am sure that the payment will be made. In my experience Udemy has always ensured the payment is made. Even though there can be a delay of a day or two from the expected day, in the end the payment is always made to the instructor. Just check again after sometime to see if the payment is made.

Thanks AlanRodrigues for your reply , it's already 2 days . Let's wait for 1-2 days more and see what happens.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.