Feeling nerves

Options

Hi guys David here , just wondering if anyone can give me advice on how to deal with nerves , on publishing my first course . Im still on my course landing page for my first course , but feeling the pressure of this new experience . Its because all the courses that I look at seem so proffessional and seem to meet such high standards that it is intimidating . Anybody have any advice?

Comments

• SharonRamel
    SharonRamel Posts: 1,308 Community Champion rank
    Options

I would leave your CLP for now and start making your course @DavidBarret692
    . Once you start to see how it is looking you have the opportunity to study your fellow instructors to see some of the components involved in bringing a great course to life. A great book which taught me a lot was "How to shoot video that doesn't suck".

• DavidBarret692
    Options

Thanks for the advice , ive now published my first course , and am thinking now about my second video .Was just wondering what are the rules about getting information on lessons from guitar tuition magazines . Can I use backing tracks from C.D.s that come with magazines?And I will definately look for that book!

• Tiverepeter030
    Options

Hello everyone I'm Tiverepeter030 I'm new here . over an hour now I have been trying to get my first video uploaded from my phone to udemy . However it doesn't have a place where I can click on that will link me to my phone video . Is there any place in the Udemy were it state one can click here to upload your video ??

• G2ondbeat
    Options

keep on doing what you know then you gonna be a pro soon

• Tiverepeter030
    Options

It is only when u do what you know that a different outburst

Tiverepeter030