Feeling nerves

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling nerves

Go to solution

Hi guys David here , just wondering if anyone can give me advice on how to deal with nerves , on publishing my first course . Im still on my course landing page for my first course , but feeling the pressure of this new experience . Its because all the courses that I look at seem so proffessional and seem to meet such high standards that it is intimidating . Anybody have any advice?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I would leave your CLP for now and start making your course @DavidBarret692 . Once you start to see how it is looking you have the opportunity to study your fellow instructors to see some of the components involved in bringing a great course to life. A great book which taught me a lot was "How to shoot video that doesn't suck". 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

View solution in original post

5 Replies
SharonRamel
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Go to solution

I would leave your CLP for now and start making your course @DavidBarret692 . Once you start to see how it is looking you have the opportunity to study your fellow instructors to see some of the components involved in bringing a great course to life. A great book which taught me a lot was "How to shoot video that doesn't suck". 

Sharon Ramel
Spiritual Guide, Shaman, Priestess of the Blue Rose

Go to solution

Thanks for the advice , ive now published my first course , and am thinking now about my second video .Was just wondering what are the rules about getting information on lessons from guitar tuition magazines . Can I use backing tracks from C.D.s that come with magazines?And I will definately look for that book!

Go to solution

Hello everyone I'm Tiverepeter030 I'm new here .   over an hour now I have been trying to get my first video uploaded from my phone to udemy . However it doesn't have a place where I can click on that will link me to my phone video . Is there any place in the Udemy were it state one can click here to upload your video ??

Go to solution

keep on doing what you know then you gonna be a pro soon

Go to solution

It is only when u do what you know that a different outburst

Tiverepeter030

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors