First time Course Creator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time Course Creator

Hi guys! First time posting here! My name is Ameera Kane and I’m a 16 year old entrepreneur and digital business owner. I’m a Creative Writing Coach and my course that I will be publishing this month, teaches writers how to finish their fiction book draft in less than 90 days and heal their inner creative wounds simultaneously. I’d really love some encouragement and advice if that’s okay. It his entrepreneurial journey can feel quite lonely but I’m ready to put in the work! Thanks

2 Replies
ElianaC
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @AmeeraKane310 Welcome to the instructor community! We are happy to see your eagerness of sharing your knowledge. According to our Terms of Use, you must be 18 years old to publish a course on Udemy. If you are between the ages of 13 and 17 years old, you can however publish a paid course with the consent of a legal guardian. However, I'll recommend you to reach out to our Trust & Safety team at policy@udemy.com

Eliana Cerna

Udemy Community Moderator 

Hi ElianaC! Yes I’m aware of that, I have the consent of my guardians however and I did contact Udemy about it too 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors