Forex trading Winning Mindset.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forex trading Winning Mindset.

Greetings everyone,

My name is Ronald Kipyegon, and I am delighted to introduce myself as a forex instructor who will be teaching on Udemy courses. With over three years of experience in forex trading, I have learned that what most people do not understand about trading is that it's more psychological than technical.

As an experienced trader, I've come to realize that having the right mindset is critical to success in the forex markets. It's not enough to have technical knowledge alone; you must also understand how to approach the markets with a professional mindset. This is why I will be posting articles that provide detailed information about how you're supposed to view the markets as a professional.

My aim is to help you view forex trading in a whole new perspective, and I am confident that my articles will do just that. I am offering my services at a cheaper cost of only $5 per piece, and I guarantee that the value you will receive will far exceed the price.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. I am excited to begin this journey with you and help you achieve success in your forex trading endeavors.

Best regards,

Ronald Kipyegon.

1 Reply

Hello, @SMC TRADER Welcome to the community! Our community is a space for instructors to help other instructors, so feel free to jump right in and start asking questions or reading discussions. You can find more information about the course creation process here.

I hope this helps!

Fernanda Rivera

Community Moderator

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors