Free course published yet not allowed into the "Published Instructor Club"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free course published yet not allowed into the "Published Instructor Club"

Go to solution

Hello, 
I just published my free course. It has has created some movement: 54 enrollments so far and quite a few reviews (in stars). 

I still can't access the Published Instructor Club. 

Does anybody know why that is? 

Thank you!

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @CristinaChelariu, I'm sorry about this issue! You should be able to access our Published Instructor Club now. Could you please try clicking on this link and let me know if it's resolved? Thank you! 

View solution in original post

Go to solution

Hi Bella,

It does work. Thank you so much for your fast answer. I find the intervention of moderators very helpful. Same with the talks I've had on chat. 
😊

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

That's really good to know, thank you for your feedback, Cristina! 🤗

How are you finding the Published Instructor Club so far? 

4 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

Hi @CristinaChelariu, I'm sorry about this issue! You should be able to access our Published Instructor Club now. Could you please try clicking on this link and let me know if it's resolved? Thank you! 

Go to solution

Hi Bella,

It does work. Thank you so much for your fast answer. I find the intervention of moderators very helpful. Same with the talks I've had on chat. 
😊

Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Go to solution

That's really good to know, thank you for your feedback, Cristina! 🤗

How are you finding the Published Instructor Club so far? 

Go to solution

Thank you again! 
The Published Intructor Club has been great. I especially appreciate the questions we get to adrress to Ask a Champion Thread section. https://community.udemy.com/t5/First-time-Course-Creation/December-Ask-a-Champion-Thread/m-p/93573#M...

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.