German Voice Over for Udemy Courses

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

German Voice Over for Udemy Courses

Hello everyone, 

my name is Marie and I have started collaborating with a few Udemy instructors translating their courses into German and giving my voice to them.  For this Im transcribing all the video modules manually, translating the video modules and all additional materials and adding my voice using a professional home studio equipment and softwares. I work with revenue share and take also care of the German-speaking students. I can also do the same for German courses that should be translated into English. Please reach out to me if you would also like to have your content in German. 

1 Reply

What a brilliant idea! I do a lot of voiceover and audio work here in Australia and use professional sound recording and editing equipment so allow me to throw my hat into the ring for this. If you're looking for an Australian/New Zealand accent then please reach out.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.