Getting Started

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started

Hey, My names Is Ebube James. I 'm new here and I need a partner to be committed and to track each other success and achievement. Also to network with others. I need an instructor (beginner and Expert) friend to grow on my journey to becoming a great Udemy Instructor.

5 Replies
LawrenceMMiller
Community Champion Community Champion
Community Champion

Ebube,

We are all your friends here and we all support each other on our journey. Feel free to ask anything, share any problem, and I am sure other instructors will offer any advice they can.

Lawrence M. Miller
Author/Instructor
Anonymous
Not applicable

@EbubeJamesNG 

I'm willing to provide free Udemy training on how to create and market courses.  I'm also willing to field questions via email.

What other support did you have in mind?

---Brian

Thanks Brian, I would like to connect with on Facebook.

On messenger

https://m.me/Ebubejames2/

Hey @Anonymous & @EbubeJamesNG love that you both are connecting! Do you mind removing your email & Facebook links from your post? We consider that private information and don't allow any private information to be shared in our community, whether it's your own or someone else's.

And as Larry said, we're all here to help each other on your Udemy journey so please feel free to ask questions and participate in conversations!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Done ;-).  ---Brian

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.