Getting into my account

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting into my account

Hi Bello,

Thank you very much for the message.

I still haven't heard from anyone about my courses and my account. I do not want to miss anything after years of hard work. Is it possible for you to ask them to sort that out for me?

Further, I will need some advice from you regarding my courses, but my priority now is to get into my account.

Regards

Vathani Ariyam

2 Replies
Bella
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ariyam66, I'm sorry that you're still having issues getting into your account. Please note that the community is not an escalation channel, so we're unable to help with these types of inquiries.

I can see that our team has already replied to your last email with instructions. Could you respond to the email with as many details as possible about the problems you're having and the steps you already took so they can guide you? Rest assured, if this is just a login issue, you will not lose your content. 

Thank you so much for your patience and collaboration! 

Bella Almeida

Udemy Community 

Hi Bella

After reading your reply I am feeling a little bit better because you gave me assurance that I will not lose my content. Further, I received an email from them asking to confirm my ownership of the courses. That was a surprise to me because I received the daily report even last night from Udemy. I really do not understand why they are taking so much time to sort that problem out.

Thank you for your understanding and help.

Vathani Ariyam

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Introductions
Create a video to introduce yourself and watch other videos from instructors to get to know them. We recommend including your name, what you teach, and what you hope to learn in your video.
Top Liked Authors